- Responsible to conceptualize, design, develop layout and production of all marketing communication and support material for both printed and electronic media.
- Excellent knowledge in layout principles and esthetic design concepts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as brochures, buntings, banners, packaging, displays etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and prepares rough sketches of material for review and improvement till final approval.
- Review final layouts, proof reading of promotional materials and suggest improvement before final printing is granted.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products for exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Observing, receiving, analyzing information and evaluating results in enhancing the creativity in designing
- Maintain archives of images, photos or previous work products.
- Manage and update the company’s social media; Facebook and website.
- Ability to perform video shooting and editing before publicizing.
- Others Ad-hoc task related to graphic design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Certificate or Diploma in Art/Graphic
- Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Must have strong knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and proficiency in video editing software
- Ability to generate creative and innovative ideas, concepts and designs
- At least 2-3 years working experience in related field would be of an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must have positive attitude, motivated, disciplined, willing to learn, hardworking and ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Able to work under pressure, work independently, for long hours
Please e-mail or write-in with a detailed resume including present & expected salary, contact number and passport-sized photograph to:
The Human Resource Department
Linaco Resources Sdn Bhd (87964-M)
No. 17 Lorong Keluli 1C, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan
Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.