Supply Chain Strategist
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- To coordinate with other departments for material flow within the supply chain, to gauge progress and inventory levels
- Stock management - inventory monitoring and control, coordination with external warehouse
- Review sales, orders and inventory data to prepare forecast and order planning
- Demand planning and forecasting in coordination with sales & marketing departments
- Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the forecast and quantity are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels
- Monitor and managing the supplier service level on overall supply and study constraint to prevent any breakdown to production, 3rd party manufacturer and customer requirement.
- Coordinate with production planning and suppliers on stock control based on production capability
- Coordinate with purchasing department for forecasting, raw material PO and packaging materials
- Work together with internal warehouse and external parties (eg. Transporter, 3rd party warehouse) on the stock planning and allocation
- Check and verify the supplier invoices, follow up through payment
- Check shipping documentation and work together with forwarding and freight forwarders for all shipments
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and all necessary reports
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: At leat 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Technical Knowledge Required: Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Demonstrate research and analytical skills
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to identify and intervene in problem areas, well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time 1 position available.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients