We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Manage inventory level in order to support production planning.
- Source and negotiate with supplier for the most competitive price in order to meet quality and cost efficiency.
- Ensure procurement activities are within Company's requirements and meets highest quality standards, reasonable prices and reliable services.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with vendors to secure win-win situation in terms of supplier performance and quality of supplied products.
- Ensure all relevant documents and reports are updated on a timely basis and in compliance to ISO 22000 guidelines.
- Inter-departmental coordination to expedite the flow of paperwork and materials amongst various database.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain proper SST report.
- Ad hoc task given by superior.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1 year of relevant experience in Food Industry
- Required skill(s): ERP, MS Office.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.