Assistant Finance Manager
We thank all the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Responsible for timely and accuracy preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly group consolidated management accounts and perform financial analysis for reporting to the Management, Board and stakeholders, in accordance to the statutory requirement.
- Responsible for financing reporting, tax and cash flow of the subsidiary companies
- Review transfer pricing documentation of the subsidiary companies
- To assist in all respect accounting functions, budget and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Liaise with financial institutions, internal and external auditors, tax agent and other statutory bodies on accounting and financing related matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or a related field.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills, Group Consolidation Experience
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result oriented
- Working experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in related field is required for this position
- Able to work independently, have sense of urgency and highly organized
- Need to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers
- 1 Full-Time position available (New Position)