We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- To provide first level ERP System support to end users
- To manage IT issues or change request
- Prepare project documentation including Business Analysis Report, Business Process Flow, Functional Specification and Change Management Report.
- To provide system training for application users
- To participate in system evaluation and testing
- Work closely with system users and deliver the project on schedule
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of ethics, care for users that can meet or exceed expectations.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Industrial Background Preferred: Between 3-5 years of working experience supporting ERP Software in a manufacturing environment
- Industrial Background Preferred: Manufacturing
- Required skill(s): ERP
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines, resourceful and multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skill and with proven ability in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Language: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.