Sr. Technical Sales
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· Advise customers in application and choice of the right product range.
· Attend to enquiries and develop new customers from sales lead
· Developing quotes and business proposals for presentation
· Attending and participating trade fairs, conferences and conducting customers/markets visits.
· Align to customers’ needs and company capabilities in terms of product innovation, extension, existing product improvement, market trends and solutions.
· Maintain up to date information on food trends and technology and contributes new products ideas/concepts for various food applications.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Degree in food science, food technology, nutrition or relevant disciplines.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in food industry. Strong knowledge in food technology and application is an added advantage.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Manufacturing
- Result oriented, able to plan and execute sales growth in meeting individual and company sales target
- Strong desire to seek opportunities for new business development in the industrial ingredients market
- Fast learner, creative and willingness to explore ideas and act on it.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, capable of building conductive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.