SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGIST
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Supply Chain & Logistics
a. Supply Chain
· Work closely with Supply Chain team for factories capacity vs demand forecast
· Review supply plans and identify the supply gaps with proposed solution
· Verify the variance of demand forecast vs actual sales
· Analyse the production fulfilment & forecast accuracy
· Do compilation and maintain the Supply Chain department reports
· Review on monthly supply demand and sales performance
· Maintain the supply chain in production and cost efficiency
· Produce and maintain cost analysis report
· Liaise and able to judge positively with sourcing team for the variance and supply chain planning
· Work together with cross functional department for supply chain related
· Able to find out the potential issue and provide suggestion / solution
· Conduct other related supply chain reports and provide analysis, ensure data is accurate & up-to-date at all times
b. Inventory & Logistics
· Manage Inventory levels; tune the forecasts and inventory rules according to the demand and market trends
· Develop strategies to optimize inventory performance by analysing forecast and inventory trends
· Work closely with internal & external warehouse for stock update & arrangement
· Weekly update Inventory report and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels
· Liaise with warehouse on space constraints to manage inventory levels within agreed targets
· Stock allocation for markets
· Identify and prepare the aging stock report; Get the disposition from sales department
· Manage inventory issues & liaise with the relevant parties to resolve it.
· Transport arrangement when necessary
· Able to find out the potential issue on warehousing & provide solution
· Do compilation and maintain the Group Inventory reports on weekly & monthly basis
· Ensure all details updated in Dropbox and shared folder at all times
c. Others and Ad-Hoc Assignment
· Assist Supply Chain team on their daily task
· Involve in supply chain Planning, Purchasing, Shipping & Logistics, Inventory and Warehouse
· Conduct meeting with respective team to review on Sales Forecasting change / Operation issue / Capacity issue /Inventory update & Issue
· To undertake task/assignments given as when assign to do as requested by the HOD & management.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration/ Supply Chain/Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Technical Knowledge Required: Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Demonstrate research and analytical skills
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to identify and intervene in problem areas, well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time 1 position available.