ASSISTANT HR MANAGER/ SENIOR HR STRATEGIST
We are currently seeking a dynamic and enterprising HR personnel who is up to the challenge in overseeing the office operations and providing support in executing the strategic and functional responsibilities across the full spectrum of HR functions.
This position is responsible to implement and coordinate HR services and strategies encompassing policy administration, staffing, selection and recruitment, training and development, compensation & benefits, rewards and recognition, performance management, employee relations, foreign worker management, employee communications, HRMS and HR metrics.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Relationship (HR)
- Review, revise, or formulate HR policies, guidelines, programs and systems with measuring metrics to attain business goals and to continuously analyse and suggest improvements.
- Monitor the entire recruitment cycle; resource requirements, manpower planning, budgets, job descriptions, job postings, advertisements, interviews, selection, contracting and on boarding.
- Review the talent management processes within each business function, including performance and potential management, succession planning, resource planning and optimization.
- Review, revise or formulate employees training scheme and programs, implementation and to ensure its effectiveness.
- Monitor the implementation of HRMS to ensure monthly payroll, claims and leave are processed in an accurate and timely manner with all other modules managed effectively and administered efficiently.
- Develop and monitor strategies towards positive Employee Relations and to provide consultative support and advice to HODs, line managers and people managers on HR related issues.
- Facilitate collaborative problem-solving strategies to resolve employee relations’ issues through effective communication with all levels of employees and to plan employee relations activities.
- Oversee all foreign workers management related matters including compliance and regulatory related issues - application, renewal, special pass, FOMEMA.
- Prepare and report on HR metrics, cost saving and improvement initiatives and implementations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior/ management to you from time to time.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or the equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: At least 5-8 years of experience across all aspects of HR roles in complex matrix organisation and works well in ambiguous situations.
- Technical Knowledge Required: Well-versed with the Malaysian Labour Laws, Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
- Experience in internal and external audits such as ISO, BRIC, FSSC, SEDEX certification requirements etc will be an added advantage.
- Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken; command of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with effective interpersonal and people management skills.
- Proven track record in areas of grievance handling, domestic inquiry and labour disputes.
- Independent, result-oriented and demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
- Well equipped with time management skill, demonstrates the ability in setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High confidentiality and ability manage employees’ confidential data.
- Pleasant personality and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact comfortability with all levels of staff.
- Preferably Assistant Manager specialising in General HR or Equivalent
- 1 Full-Time position available.