We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Warehouse & Production
- Manage day to day warehouse system transaction and material management to include receipt and put away of material, good issue to production, returns and inventory control.
- Responsible for all deliveries (local/loading export) and receiving activities/ import including coordination with internal department such as Production, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc.
- Involve in the development of warehouse layouts and labour simulations and effective execution of same to maximize efficiencies, productivity and to maximize warehouse throughput.
- To ensure proper stock recording and reporting system; and proper departmental documentation in accordance with the requirements of the company quality management system.
- Managing the put away and retrieval maintaining compliance to FIFO and inventory accuracy through processes and control to eliminate out of stocks, receiving/ outgoing errors, selection and warehouse miss-slotting of products.
- Responsible to support, mentoring and consult the warehouse training, communication and fostering and environment of teamwork and individual accountability engaging the employees in daily communication and soliciting feedback.
- Responsible for maintaining reports pertaining to warehouse i.e. inventory of stocks, slow moving stocks, consumption and manpower.
- Monitor staffs OT, attendance, provide justification on OT schedule and arrangement.
- Maintain proper 5s’s safety and health, and ISO practice in warehouse operations. Create new process standard if needed.
- Overall discipline and regulatory rules and enforcement controls.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O".
- Leve/Diploma in any field.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in the related field is required.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Manufacturing.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills to ensure timely, complete provision of inventory dynamic information.
- Trustworthy, have strong sense of responsibility and team spirit.
- Open Character, efficient working style, focus on details, able to work independent and can work under pressure.
- Candidate to be base in Linaco Manufacturing, Batu Pahat, Johor.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.