ENGINEER (BATU PAHAT)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Warehouse & Production
- Supervision and monitoring of our technicians.
- Planning, scheduling of equipment maintenance based on TPM and preparation of yearly maintenance budgets.
- Ensure the hygienic conditions, storage and procedures are maintained during the processing and packaging of food.
- Prepare Monthly production report.
- Calculate the costing or charge of production.
- Stock take on finished goods, raw material and packaging material.
- Improving man and material flow of process.
- Improving the line efficiency with phase in more automation system.
- Implementing documentation control system in production.
- Setup or revise standard operation procedure for line.
- Involve/responsible on department improvement activities.
- Improving or monitoring quality control system in line.
- Evaluate and recommend upgrading in facility equipment including building maintenance electrical, plumbing.
- Ad hoc task given by supervisor.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1-2 years’ experience in the food industry and Manufacturing Field.
- Technical Knowledge Required: Experience in ISO 9001, FSSC 22000.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Fast learner, creative and willing to explore ideas and act on it.
- Candidate to be base in Linaco Manufacturing, Batu Pahat, Johor.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.