PRODUCTION MANAGER (BATU PAHAT)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Warehouse & Production
- Manage a team and coordinate day-to-day activities while enhancing workflow and efficiencies.
- Responsible for meeting the manufacturing deadlines as well as communicating business goals, processes and procedures.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing activity to ensure focus on core competencies and identify future growth opportunities to maximize use of in-house machining and manufacturing capabilities.
- Communicate daily with production team, quality department, and management top priorities/concerns and resolve all machining quality issues timely.
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff
- Work as team with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering Mechanical/Electric & Electronic or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 3 years’ experience in the food industry, Manufacturing Field, strong knowledge in food technology and application is and added advantage.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Candidate to be base in Linaco Manufacturing, Batu Pahat, Johor.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.