QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Warehouse & Production
- Conduct inspection on new incoming of raw materials and packaging materials
- Responsible in on-line checking to ensure all products produced are within specification
- Carry out lab testing on new incoming of raw materials, WIP products and finished goods
- Conduct new samples (herbs) testing
- Carry out calibration on equipment and measuring devices
- Conduct hand swab test, equipment swab test, air monitoring test and ATP test
- Assist in pest control inspection
- Monitor personal hygiene of workers
- Daily check hygiene of production equipment and factory area
- Prepare samples requested by sales team
- Prepare finished goods samples for customer
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A"
- Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in food industry.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word)
- 1 Full-Time position available.