MARKETING MANAGER (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
· Translate strategies into an executable marketing plan – create and maintain an annual marketing budget to achieve sales targets
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
· Propose and manage marketing research projects (industry trends, research consumer markets, and competitive analysis) to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
· Ensure the brand awareness, brand positioning and sales direction are consistent with the corporate direction and vision.
· Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
· Developing budgets, including expenditures, research, and development appropriations, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
· Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Manage and liaise with media, mall partners, and suppliers on planning and execution of both communication and promotional campaigns
· Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
· To carry out any other special projects as required by the Management
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field. A master's degree in business or marketing is preferred.
· Required skill(s): Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms; strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
· Working experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment will be preferred.
· Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in Marketing
· Fast learner, creative, and willing to explore ideas and act on them.
· 1 Full-Time position available.