PROCUREMENT STRATEGIST (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· Source the quality and cost-effective raw material, packaging material and Non-Trade
· Analysis and plan quantity needed for production
· Processing Purchase Requisitions, issuing Purchase Orders, and follow-up orders
· Resolve supply matters, quality issues, and service with the supplier
· Responsible and handling import shipments
· To do SST register and MIDA application
· Assist in supplier yearly assessment
· Coordinate with the supplier and internal for sample arrangement and testing
· Coordination on logistics / transferring / delivery both with supplier and inter-company.
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent.
· Industrial Background Preferred: Min 2 years experience in any manufacturing industry
· Required skill(s): ERP and MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
· Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines, resourceful and multi-task
· Ability in problem-solving, strong time management skill, a passion for learning
· 1 Full-Time position(s) available.