ERP TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Information Technology (IT)
· Analyze and improves business processes
· Manage Infor M3 ERP issues or change request
· Provide first level Infor M3 ERP system support to end users
· Prepare project documentation including Business Analysis Report, Business Process Flow, Functional Specification and Change Management Report
· Provide system training for application users
· Participate in system evaluation and testing
· Work closely with system users and deliver to project on schedule
· Develop and demonstrate a high level of ethics, care for users that can meet or exceed expectation
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Finance or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): All support relevant with Infor M3 ERP system skills and knowledges, Infor Factory Track
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience with Infor M3 ERP relevant support.
· Preferably Executives specializing in Infor M3 ERP related.
· Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines, resourceful and multi-task.
· Good interpersonal skill and with proven ability in troubleshooting and problem solving
· Able to work travel when is required.
· 3 Full-Time position available.