R&D STRATEGIST (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Research and Development (R&D)
• New product development from ingredient matching to prototype development, trial run and product commercialization.
• Collaborating across functional teams to manage and track new product development timeline from conceptual to commercialisation, and ensuring the products are launched on time.
• Responsible for product modification to improve and revise existing product formulation and process if necessary to optimize product profiles, productivity and cost to meet customer demand.
• To carry out sample preparation and sensory evaluation.
• To improve existing product and packaging materials to optimize productivity and cost.
• To carry out evaluation on alternative raw and packaging material.
• To coordinate with relevant departments for production trial and conduct product shelf life study.
• To involve in experimental data analysis, presentation and report writing.
• Any task or duties assigned by management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Food Science/ Food Technology or any related degree from a recognized university.
• Preferably candidate with more than 2-3 years’ experience with experience in Food Manufacturing. Sauces, seasoning, coconut & beverages field will be added advantage.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be an advantage.
• Understanding on compliance of food safety standard such as ISO 22000, HACCP and HALAL requirements is beneficial.
• Able to work under pressure, prioritize task, multitasking, flexible, good communication and interpersonal skills, detailed oriented personality.