We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· To consolidate purchasing activities among Linaco Group of Companies (standardize AVL, PPP, payment term, service, technical support in terms of product development, SOP etc.)
· Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
· To streamline procurement processes to ensure smooth and efficient.
· To improve procurement functions in terms of reporting, documentation, strategic sourcing, cost saving, supplier relationship management, communication, flexibility, responsiveness and etc.
· To monitor market trends and keep up to date information on market conditions to mitigate material shortage or rise in material prices to ensure availability of materials at competitive prices.
· Prepare forecast to supplier based on Sales Rolling Forecast
· Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
· Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
· Managing and developing staff. Supervising a purchasing team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary
· Managing supplier performance and maintaining relationship with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendor
· Maintain & Update Material Item Master & Vendor Master in ERP system
· Submit Sales Tax Exemption Application/Renewal, Supplier Rebate, MIDA Duty Exemption, Monthly Report and findings to the Management team
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent. A master's degree in business is preferred.
· Industrial Background Preferred: Min 5 years’ experience in the food industry, proven experience managing supply chain operations
· Required skill(s): ERP and MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
· In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
· Able to work independently, cope with high pressure in a dynamic environment
· Management and leadership skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
· 1 Full-Time position(s) available.