TECHNICIAN (BANDAR ENSTEK)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Warehouse & Production
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Responsible for repair & maintenance of all electrical facilities, power supply, production machinery & equipment’s, air handling unit (AHU), safety systems (fire) protection equipment & security equipment), building & facilities maintenance.
- To perform regular preventive maintenance on facilities, machineries and equipment’s.
- Update, record & report any machinery, equipment and facility related issues.
- Oversee works done by contractor / vendor related to facility & machinery.
- Attend to breakdown and troubleshooting.
- Assist production in reducing down time to achieve daily target output.
- Support factory's pre-audit exercise and assist NC's closing for audit.
- Assist OSH team to reduce or eliminate injured cause by machine or equipment or environment.
- Liaise with vendor on machine or equipment breakdown and upgrading exercise.
- Suggest and support improvement in production line.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificates/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/Electric & Electronic or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience & knowledge in machinery configuring / troubleshooting.
- Candidate to be base in Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan office.