CSR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven CSR management trainee to join our
growing company. Completing all allocated duties is one of the responsibilities of the management
trainee, this role will allow you to develop expertise and experience in CSR areas, such as operations,
dispute resolution, attending meetings and seminars, travelling to other affiliated projects, offering
assistance and recommendations for improvement, updating records, and preparing reporting.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn new things, unafraid to take chances, and keen to
learn about all elements of CSR efforts and other relevant sectors in a comprehensive and directed
manner under the supervision of experienced colleagues.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Receive training and assist with day-to-day CSR operations as well as other departments as necessary.
- Learn about different staff functions, such as operations, management perspectives, and corporate rules and procedures that impact each business phase.
- Report on assigned programmes' progress and ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Observe experienced staffs to learn about the procedures, processes, and standards that are required to execute departmental assignments.
- As needed, assist with reporting, data entry, presentation design, strategy development, and welfare services.
- Visit to numerous NGO’s community initiatives as needed and engage in day-to-day activities including outstation visitation.
- Participating in meetings, trainings, leadership courses, workshops, and other learning.
- opportunities provided.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A".
- Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No work experience required.
- Field knowledge in food technology and application is and added advantage.
- Required skill(s): Presentation Skill, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of employees across the organization.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.