We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Selangor, Malaysia, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Manages and monitor network infrastructure, firewall, virtual machine, server administration, AD, backup and recovery antivirus, including server room cleanliness
- Provide system support and troubleshoot reported issues by users
- Schedule and provide system training for the users
- Ensure timely, efficiency and accuracy of information flows within the company for the system
- Install and configure IT Equipment, Assets and Software Application
- Monitor and maintaining daily scheduled tasks (e.g. databases backup, software update, etc)
- Maintain records of licensed softwares, domains, etc
- Deal / survey with vendors/suppliers for IT acquisitions
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
· Industrial Background Preferred: At least 3 year(s) of working experience in IT support.
· Required skill(s): ERP, IT Software and Hardware skill & Knowledge, MS Office.
· Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
· Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines, resourceful and multi-task.
· Good interpersonal skill and with proven ability in troubleshooting and problem solving
· Able to work travel when is required.
· 2 Full-Time position(s) available.