COMPANY SECRETARY EXECUTIVE (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
· Provide high-level administrative support to the Group Director in all company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
· Liaise and coordinate with the external company secretary on all resolutions, statutory forms, returns, and all other company secretarial-related documents.
· Maintain and update the group of companies’ legal databases such as company registration, business license, board of directors, legal representatives and etc.
· Maintain and organize all P&C documents/correspondences for ease of reference and retrieval.
· Support operating units and other departments to provide corporate information and general corporate assistance on all corporate secretarial matters.
· Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Secretarial/ ICSA. ICSA Finalist.
· ICSA finalist/fresh graduates majoring in ICSA /corporate secretarial are welcome to apply.
· Applicants with at least 1 year of working experience in a similar capacity (company in-house legal/corporate department) are desirable.
· Language proficiency: English (written & spoken), Bahasa Malaysia
· Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (words, excel, PowerPoint and etc)
· Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
· Level of maturity, objectivity, and professionalism necessary to liaise with Executive Management and external parties.
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.