Technical Sales Support Strategist
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Research & Development (R&D)
· Apply food technology knowledge into formula development, processing equipment, raw materials and flavour selection, routine analysis, sensory evaluation, taste panelling and finally compilation of report on each application done.
· Research on current consumer markets, conduct experiments and generating new product ideas and recipe
· Technical and resource support to team members including customer’s compliance requirements.
· Attend and resolve any customers and suppliers issues or queries on applications, certifications, sample request and also compliant issues by managing SCAR report.
· Compile, check and approve product specifications and labelling.
· Coordinate and support audit on suppliers and manage audits with customer
· Manage the database in cloud storage in an orderly manner ensuring technical documents and certifications of ingredient partners are updated regularly.
· Sales data, processing support and other admin support as and when necessary.
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Timely reporting on the portfolio responsibilities
· Weekly progress reporting
· Provide support for sales team when they are away from office
· Attending and participating trade fairs, conferences and conducting customers/markets visits when need arise
· Prepare product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs for review with sales team
· Actively participate in sales meeting and other FKFF discussions
· Any ad hoc assignments required by the management.
· Timely completion of task deadlines given
· Well verse in ERP system.
· 1 Full-Time position(s) available.