SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGIST
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Supply Chain & Logistics
· Liaise and collaborate with relevant internal departments to ensure supply efficiency
· Supply Chain process & arrangement for Linaco
· Consolidation of factory supply plans and update
· Monitor and plan the allocation based on factories capacity
· Overseeing and managing inventory
· Delivery arrangement for stock transfer
· Logistics and Warehouse (in-house and external)
· Analyzing and producing reports on production
· Maintain and update all the related supply chain reports, ensure data is accurate & up-to-date at all times
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration/ Supply Chain/Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
· Industrial Background Preferred: At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Supply chain planning, demand & forecasting, and inventory management is an advantage.
· Technical Knowledge Required: ERP, and MS Office.
· Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Strong understanding of supply chain management
· Self-motivated, hardworking, energetic, and resourceful
· 1 Full Time position available.