We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Relationship (HR)
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Assists on special projects as requested.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Certification, Diploma, and Professional Degree, Master's Degree, in Human Resources Management or Business Management or any related field.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1-2 years’ experience as a HR Generalist.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, HRMS (FlexHR), etc
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.