SALES EXECUTIVE (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sales & Sales Admin
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking, mainly focuses on industrial packaging needs.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies B2B business opportunities by understanding prospects, evaluates their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Review your own sales performance, develop your sales strategies, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Min 1 year experience in the packaging industry sales
- Required skill(s): ERP and MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics with good communication, networking and negotiation skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Fast learner, creative and willing to explore ideas and act on it.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel locally
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.