We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Accounting & Finance
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and perform financial analysis for reporting to Management and Group Finance Team in accordance to the statutory requirement.
- Responsible for financial reporting, tax and cash flow of the subsidiary companies
- To assist in all respect of accounting functions, budget and ad-hoc project
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agent and other statutory bodies on accounting and financial related matters
- Manage and perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Other ad hoc assignments as requested by Group Management.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 5 years’ working experience in Accounting and Finance with ability to set up and manage full set of plantation accounts with some knowledge of taxation is required for this position
- Experience in plantation business (mandatory)
- Experience in trading business is an added advantage.
- Group level work experience and preference with regional exposure.
- Able to work independently, have a sense of urgency and highly organized.
- Ability to set directions and take actions to achieve organisation strategic goals.
- Strong analytical, due diligence and business insights skills.
- Language proficiency: English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
- To be stationed at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah office and able to travel to the estate in Paitan when required
- 1 Full-Time position available.