SALES MANAGER (FOOD SERVICE) (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sales & Sales Admin
· Conduct market research to identify products market trends and identify brand/product position and potential
· Analyze and investigate price, demand, and competitor’s movement
· Develop, guide, and motivate the sales team to achieve excellence in the aspect of selling in the marketplace.
· To set and monitor sales targets, prepare a yearly sales budget and progressively monitor the monthly performance against budget
· Practice good accounts management and build a strong relationship with customers through regular contact and quality service
· To identify and acquire new business opportunities and to service existing business clients
· To plan strategies and execute sales plans through proposing marketing activities
· Responsible to ensure relevant information and market intelligence are updated for potential and existing customers.
· Manage and monitor distributors’ sales team to ensure penetration and service levels are met.
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in any field.
· Industrial Background Preferred: At least 5 years of working experience in the Food Service Segment is required for this position.
· Technical Knowledge Required: ERP, MS Office.
· Experienced in FMCG industries.
· Possess strong analytical, problem-solving skills and able to work with the team
· Good command of English and the local language.
· Full-Time 1 position is available.