SALES ADMIN STRATEGIST (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sales & Sales Admin
· Provide support to sales team and perform daily sales processes activities
· Preparing commercial invoice, Packing List, and other export documents
· Maintaining export documents files
· To execute sales administrative operations such as sales order, sales tax exemption, data updating, sales records filing, etc
· Coordinate closely with other department to ensure sales order running smoothly
· Tracking sales order & arranging with logistics to ensure that it on scheduled and sent out on time
· Monitoring stock level to meet customer requirement
· To support Head of Department in preparing monthly sales and other reports
· To perform other task as when required by the management from time to time
· Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
· Industrial Background Preferred: Min 2-3 years’ experience in the food industry Sales administrator or Sales support agent
· Required skill(s): ERP and MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
· A good team player, with high integrity, positive mindset with right attitude
· Able to work independently, cope with high pressure in a dynamic environment
· Ability to work under strict deadlines
· Fast learner, creative and willing to explore ideas and act on it.
· Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
· 1 Full-Time position available.