Linaco Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd
(Batu Pahat, Johor, MALAYSIA)
Linaco Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd (LM) was established in 1992 and is the biggest coconut manufacturer in Malaysia. Its 24-acre integrated coconut processing factory is located at Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia, approximately 3-hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As a socially responsible company, LM continues to innovate and work towards zero wastage including minimizing its carbon footprint within its manufacturing facility.
LM processes up to 500MT of coconuts daily and its factory is certified ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, FSSC22000, Kosher and Halal Jakim.
- Coconut Milk/Cream in Tetra Prisma Aseptic 200ml and 1000ml, and in cans 400ml
- Coconut Milk/Cream Powder
- Low Fat Desiccated Coconut
- Coconut Water and Juice in Tetra Prisma Aseptic 330ml and 500ml
- Toasted Coconut Paste
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coconut Cooking Oil
- Coconut Chips
- Coconut Sugar
- Coconut Nectar
- FMM Excellence Award 2017 –Gold under Large Manufacturing Category
- Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA) 2018 –Best in CSR
- Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA) 2018 –Platinum -Best in CSR
- Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA) 2018 –Gold -Best in Global Market
- Asia Pacific Quality Organization Award 2019 –Platinum in Best Practices
- Star Export Excellence Award 2019 –Gold in Agricultural Products
- Golden Globe Tiger Awards 2020
LM is also active in speaking engagements organized by reputable organizations and government agencies and have been featured as the panelist for Transformational Business Network (TBN), Star Export Excellence Award, Matrade’s eNational Export Day and Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) Business Excellence (BE) CEO Forum.
LM is honoured to be featured and invited as the guest speaker and panelist during Matrade eNational Export Day, World Coconut Congress, National Coconut Workshop, Alibaba Global Conference, Star Media Export Excellence Award Roadshows and the FMM Selangor CEO Summit.